Total flooding system
The Total Flooding System is a type of fixed fire suppression system that is designed to flood a protected space with a fire extinguishing agent. It is commonly used in areas where valuable assets are present and where it is critical to extinguish a fire quickly to minimize damage. The system is ideal for use in enclosed spaces, such as server rooms, data centers, and archives.
Features: Total Flooding System
- Provides rapid and complete fire suppression.
- Ideal for use in enclosed spaces and critical infrastructure.
- Safe for use on electrical and electronic equipment.
- Uses non-conductive and non-corrosive gas agents.
- Activates automatically or manually.
Applications: Total flooding system
- Power plants
- Server rooms and data centers
- Telecommunication facilities
- Archives and libraries
- Medical facilities
- Laboratories and research centers
- Industrial facilities
- Oil and gas facilities
How to Use: Total flooding system
Total flooding systems are designed to activate automatically when a fire is detected. However, they can also be activated manually using a pull station or other activation device. Once activated, the gas agents are released into the protected space, flooding the area and extinguishing the fire. It is important to ensure that all personnel is evacuated from the area before the system is activated, as the gas agents used in total flooding systems can be harmful to humans in high concentrations.