Beam Detectors are fire alarm systems used for early detection of fire in large open areas such as warehouses, shopping malls, and airports. They work by emitting a beam of light between a transmitter and a receiver, and when smoke or fire disrupts this beam, the detector triggers an alarm.
Features: Beam Detector
- Early warning detection system.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- High sensitivity and accuracy.
- Can cover large areas with a single detector.
- Can be integrated with other fire alarm systems.
Applications: Beam Detector
- Warehouses and storage areas.
- Shopping malls and supermarkets.
- Airports and railway stations.
- Industrial plants and factories.
How to use: Beam Detector
- Identify the area where the beam detector will be installed.
- Mount the transmitter and receiver at opposite ends of the area.
- Adjust the sensitivity and range of the detector to ensure proper coverage.
- Connect the beam detector to the fire alarm control panel.
- Regularly test and maintain the beam detector to ensure it is functioning properly.